Friday 18 November 2011

Fine Line Between Right and Wrong


They knew this story would not have a happy ending, but they were still afraid to let go.
Do you remember the day when we met the first time?
I remember it vividly, I Remember it fondly.

You made an impression which I wont forget.
I do not want to forget.

How I, to and fro between the right and the wrong.
How I resist the temptation to do the thing which is wrong.

A tempest rises in me when I think of you.
A battle already lost I pursue.

I can never forget those dreamy eyes, those luscious lips.
Your silky hair or your undeniable charm.

My battle rages within, I ask myself why you mean so much.
I yet do not know the answer.

I know I can’t have you, I know you will never be mine.
This thought keeps me awake till dawn.
And the love still lives on.


No comments:

Post a Comment