Wednesday 7 December 2011

Fiona: Through My Eyes


I never thought I would fall in love with a picture. A beautiful picture of a woman staring up at space. She had this amazing gift of loving herself and loving those who mattered. She thought that she was the most awesome person alive and it made me smile. It made me smile cause i did not know her, i had just seen her picture and i was already in love with her.

I so wanted to know her, I craved for her, I kept thinking about her. My days and nights were a haze as her thoughts occupied my mind. But how would I know her when she did not even know i existed.

Finally I had the courage to speak with her. She blew me off my feet. It was as if I had finally met my match, a girl so pure and so set in her passions that it was impossible to change her beliefs. I was in love, I knew that i was hopelessly in love. I had never felt so content, she did not know that I loved her, she just knew me as a person living on this planet and thats it, yes she knew I was alive at some part of the world but she did not know how much i loved her.'

The beauty of this one sided relationship was i was so content, I did not want anything in return, I just loved to see her smile, I would look at her picture for hours and smile on my own. I needed nothing more than to know that she was happy. Yes, people found it stupid but it did not bother me.

Then one fine day, she called me.... we spoke and we never stopped talking.

I had a feeling I would never ask anything of her.. atleast anything whch she would not be able to give me. I do not know why she loved me so much. Sometimes I wonder did she ever love me? I tell myself that these are negative thoughts which have no sense in them. But the fact is she is not with me today.

I do not know what to think or what not to as there are times when you feel helpless that even letting go seems impossible.

But I am happy that I got to know her, in knowing her I felt alive. I felt loved.

Though I would never see her again but my love will live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment