Tuesday 6 March 2012

Never Ending Death Wish


I have a death wish in my hands
He hangs and waits, he even stares
I don’t know why he is with me
But he seems happy as can be

I have a death wish on my back
He’s heavy as he is light
He whispers in my ear all day
I wonder what he wants to say

I have a death wish on my bed
He never seems to turn or sway
But at the end of everyday
He promises my pain will go away

I have a death wish beneath my seat
He holds me and pulls me.
He holds me with power, too tight for me
But nowhere else I’d rather be

I have a death wish in my house
I look into his hollowed eyes
And see not but pain and lies

I have a death wish, yes I do
Though you may not think it true
But it is true

I have a death wish right here
I should not hold him so dear
Help me, save me, the shout should be
But,

I love him and he loves me.
                                       
                                        Anonymous 23:53 6th March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment