Thursday 2 February 2012

The Princess Who lived in the Kingdom of Far Far Away.


For You......

If I could ever say one more thing to you
It would be a smile and not a word
You know me well enough to know what it means
Words were never enough, but our feelings are.
Yes, they are and they always will…..

I wonder how you spend your days
I dream of you …………………………….
Wish we meet someday, someplace.
A broken heart is not what I have.
It jumps at a thought of your smile, it flips remembering your voice.

Happiness is what you are
For those who were and for those who are
For a flower though blooms for a day
Its beauty will always stay…. Stay for those who saw it.
And for those who passed by you.
You touched me before
You touch me today, for you are that memory
Which will never fade away…….

No comments:

Post a Comment