Tuesday 9 August 2011

I want to be Christopher Columbus.


Sometimes we are unable to see the beauty that surrounds us. The other day I was driving home, I generally keep pondering while driving regarding my life and things that affect me. I look up and I get a glimpse of the most beautiful sky I have ever seen. I light blue violet sky, an immense sky decorated with huge clouds moving as if a caravan is travelling towards a destination.

I kept staring, while in snatches I kept my eyes on the road. These things make you realize how small and miniscule our problems are. The whole massive magnitude of everything that surrounds us belittles all the issues centering our attention.

I took into account the little things that hurts me, makes me cring, makes me cry, kills me from from within. And then the whole world opens up. If the skies of NCR is so pretty imagine going around all over the globe savoring every sight that God has to offer us. Its a love story, a story where you are at peace. One with the world.

A constant intoxication of beauty all around me encourages me to take up this path. Where no one stops us, no strings attached at its ultimate form.

Wont it be amazing to follow the skies, keeping a check and not losing track. The sky would be the thread which you hold onto during this constant haze of discontinuity. A life of the blessed, a life which you truly want. Charting the road less travelled. In my wildest dream of discovering something new, i want to. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment