Wednesday 9 May 2012

Diet Chart for All

Dear People whom I care about.

I see you guys piling alcohol, smokes, joints and oily food in your matka and that makes me really annoyed.

Somebody cant breathe, someone pants after 10 reps of half crunches.

Hence Please follow the below diet chart to a maximum possible extent to increase your life span.

Breakfast:-

8:00am Oatmeal with milk and a banana.

11:00am 2 eggwhites scrambled with one scoop oatmeal.

1:00pm 1 slice of whole wheat bread, veggie of choice and sour lassi (in summers)

3:00pm (this is the worst time for snacking) for gym buffs use a protein shake and for rest munch on salads.

The key to make a salad interesting is low fat dressing and mustard sauce.

5:00pm Tea heavy on sugar. the milk will satiate your hunger

8:00pm Dinner (add lean proteins like chicken, fish, egg whites and add one green veggie)

11:00pm before bed if you are hungry have cottage cheese with wheat crackers.

If alcohol, oil, salt and sugar can be contained by anyone of you following this. I guarantee a steady drop on excess sodium and fat.

Cheers to a healthy life!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. bhai.. that sounds like a full time job.. office kab jaega.. but realistically if you have grown up indian, then how do you avoid carbs? roti, rice or even muthafuckin aaloo ? also Ive read that its not good to have cottage cheese at night.

    oh n what about drinks ? I for one am a thirsty mofo. get dehydrated quick. I mostly stick to water.. but I kinda hate it cuz it has no flavor. I do avoid coke n shit as uch as I can. but I wish there was something (light and watery) readily available to drink without tonnes of sugar. I do indulge in some diet coke though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy cottage cheese has casein. its a slow absorbing protein which will fill your hunger and replenish your protein needs at night.

      Diet coke is a very good option but if you want to be truly toxic free drink water. To improve its taste add a squeeze of lemon and drop a pill of sugar free per one litre of water.

      The food is not a major headache once you decide you have to eat clean. carry tupperware containers and eat on time. no matter where you are.

      Remember you control your environment.

      Delete
  2. Lol, the only advice I took till now is the cracker and cheese before bed, that too, Philly Cream Cheese (do attend my funeral)

    Also, @anoldacquaintance - try green tea. Its readily available, comes in fascinating flavours, sugar-less and increases metabolism which helps in burning fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @judas.. address my/the indian-carb affinity issue you didn't

    ReplyDelete
  4. control your environment buddy

    ReplyDelete